Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Etude House Face Designing Brightener #1 Wannabe Face

It's heavily raining outside. In the begining of December, it seems that every day poured with rain. 
Today I share my review about Etude House Face Designing Brightener #1 Wannabe Face. This is my HG highlighter & face brightener. As its name, it is a face brightener to brighten your complexion. 


On my palm. This has a decent size that 'm sure will last long...



The shade I choose, #1 Wannabe Face, is a shimmery champange beige, making itu so natural on my fair complexion. It also has quite a large mirror which is useful sometimes if I want to touch up on the go. It doesn't come along with a brush, which is actually good, bcs I eventually found the brushes included with products are oftenly useless for me. I prefer to use my own brush.



The powder is smooth, finely milled with super fine & almost unvisible shimmer. It has no visible glitters (thank God!!!). On swatch & after blended, it gives a subtle luminous sheen finish appearence. 
I use this with powder brush or buffing brush allover my face to brighten my complexion or use it as highlighter with my E.L.F. small tapered brush to highlight my temple, nose bridge, c-area, cupid's bow and chin. Light application allover my face gives me a natural and healthy luminous complexion, just like glowing from lit within appearence on my face. It also buildable without being cakey, and you will never be a disco ball even with heavily handed application.



I do prefer this than The Balm Mary-Lou luminizer, which is too yellow on my fair complexion. I also hate the appearence of micro glitters on Mary-Lpu, making less natural result, With Etude House Face Designing Brightener, I always can add healthy luminous touch while stay being on the natural side.

Have you tried this? Share your thoughts!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment