Sunday, December 8, 2013

Review: Verite UV Multi Cushion SPF50+++ #21 Cover Vanilla

The box, the compact case and the refill.
I've been eyeing on this baby for a while. There are quite a lot of option from various brands beside Verite, there are Amore Pacific, HERA, IOPE, Secret Key, Innisfree, The Face Shop, Etude House etc. I choose Verite because from many reviews I've read on web, it is said that Verite has the most coverage and oil control. Also the packaging are soooo beautiful...

I'm very happy when first time I saw the box. The box is very versatile with metallic golden champange color. It actually quite bulky but still worth coz it contains a compact case plus a refill. The compact case includes a cushion and a puff, while the refill contains a cushion refill plus a puff.




This is the cushion compact case in my palm. It's slightly bigger and thicker than usual compact powder but still not too big. This cushion is quite travel friendly and convenient to carry in my make up purse, so I can easily touch up my make up anytime anywhere with the puff included. No need extra brush, no need extra mirror.
Inside the cushion there is a protector sticker that covers the cushion, to guarantee the freshness of the cushion and also to prevent the cushion dries. After the protector seal removed, you can see the cushion. 





I feel it's not wet enough at first when I touch the cushion very lightly, but after adding a little pressure the foundation will ooze from the cushion. The cushion itself is like a foam with numerous tiny holes, reminds me of bee hives... :p





Verite UV Multi Cushion is like a shortcut for complexion make up on my make up routine. I can skip applying sunscreen/sunblock and foundation on top of my skincare routine, just dab dab dab this with the puff. For my taste, this can be a good sun protector or a makeup primer but not a full coverage foundation when you look for coverage. Coverage is medium and buildable. It does provide a nice healthy glow with evening out your complexion, but I still need concealer to cover my stubborn acne scars.






I have shade #21 Vanilla Cover and it matches my skin tone very well. This does have a little cooling sensation when it touches my skin. The cooling sensation fade in a few minutes and it actually finishes with dewy finish on my oily skin. It might resulting semi-matte to semi-dewy finish depending on your skin type/condition. On top of this I put another layer of MAC MSFN #Light Plus because I prefer the semi-matte instead of the super-dewy finish on my very oily skin. 









5 comments:

  1. Hi! I would l like to know where you bought this product.. Hopefully online =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elf,
      I bought verite uv multi cushion from my friend. You can find it on Gmarket, amazon or ebay.
      Try to check these links:
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/AmorePacific-VERITE-UV-Multi-Cushion-DX-SPF50-PA-21-Refill15g-Refill15g-/251466994084?pt=US_Makeup_Face&hash=item3a8c99d1a4
      http://list.qoo10.co.id/item/VERITE-BEST-SELLING-IN-KOREA-UV/414412479
      http://list.qoo10.co.id/item/AMOREPACIFIC-VERITE-UV-MULTI-CUSHION/412124533

      PS: not affiliated to the seller.
      HTH :)

      Delete
  2. Im NW30, thinking if shade 23 will be too light for me, any idea? Or do u suggest any other BB coushion? Oily combo skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tozara!

      There is a friend who has NW30 skintone and use #23. Initially after application it looks pale but gradually oxidize and fits her skintone well. As alternatives, you can consider Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion with more color option. It has 5 shades: 13 True Beige, 21 Natural Beige, 23 Sand Beige, 31 Brown Beige and 33 Coffee and I read that they are available on Sephora.

      For oily combo skin this Verite Cushion is suitable for oily combo skin, since it moisturizes well while keeps oil at bay. I do have a very oily skin and happy with Verite Cushion because its amazing oil control. Mostly cushion products are quite good in moisturizing and controlling oil.

      HTH dear ^.^

      Delete
  3. Hi! I am selling this Verite UV Multi CC Cushion without refill SGD40.
    #21 shade/fair shade. New & sealed from Korea. Comes with case & new powder puff!
    Also selling LIRIKOS Marine UV Water Cushion SPF50+ SGD40.
    #1 color (Water Vanilla). Fair/light shade. New & sealed from Korea. Without refill. Comes with case & new powder puff! Moist & cooling application.
    E-mail: fashionkissu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete