Saturday, January 11, 2014

Wardah Double Function Kit Review

Hi all...
I will review a local product from Wardah Cosmetics, Wardah Double Function Kit. The kit consist of two concealer and an eyebase cream. Sturdy packaging, so simple and travel friendly.


This kit comes with a dual ended sponge applicator, but I find it useless (at least for me, or maybe I just don't know how to use it... LOL)



Two of the concealers are very creamy and thick, I think they are on the dry side. Actually it is a little bit hard to pick the concealer with my finger, but after rubbing for a while with little round circle motion to make it warm, the concealer melts and the dry, thick, creamy texture became easier to apply. 




The first concealer are match my skin tone but too light to cover blemishes, and the second concealer are darker and too orange for my skin, so I have to mix the two concealers (more of the lighter and less of the darker) to make it able to cover blemishes while still match my skintone. 

After mixed, the concealers are opaque enough to cover redness from blemishes and scars. But the dry consistency accentuates dry patches on my face (due to topical tretinoin). Since I don't have any dark circle issue, I can't say anything about ability to cover dark circles.

#1 Lighter Concealer
#2 Darker Concealer
I also try to blend the eyebase cream with the concealer to make it easier to apply. I does easier to apply but became oily so I dont like it.  Anyway, the eyebase cream do not do its job well on me. My eyeshadows are creasing and my eyelid became more oilier. But the eyebase cream can be used as wax to align eyebrow hairs. Although the eyebase cream don't work well on me, I have no problem with the concealers. But it just take more times to apply so I don't use this on my daily make up routines.



Face:
Verite UV Multi Cushion #21
Wardah Double Function Kit #Concealer 1 & 2
Marcks Loose Powder #Rose
Etude House Face Designing Brightener #Wannabe Face

Eye:
No eye make up
EOS Toric Softlens #Blue 

Eyebrows:
Etude House Drawing Eyebrow #Gray Brown

Lips:
Oriflame Tender Care #Caramel

Update:
Belakangan lumayan sering pakai Wardah double function kit yg ada 2 concealer+1 eyebase. Concealernya ternyata lumayan oke di aku. Dry, thick & creamy consistency, works well on my oily skin. But sometimes accentuates dry patches. Medium to full coverage, opaque enough to cover blemishes, redness & dark circles (which lately become visible on my eyes). Surprisingly long lasting through 7-8 hours. Awal2 belajar pke concealer rasanya susah, lama & ribet. Tp lama kelamaan sering pakai jd terbiasa, ternyata gampang & cepet. 
Love it! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment