Tuesday, December 3, 2013

MAC MSFN (Mineralized Skinfinish Natural) Light Plus

MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural (MSFN) in Light Plus


This is another pict with different lighting, slightly brighter lighting...


I choose the Light Plus shade because the Light shade was out of stock at that time. I've read many reviews before bought this baby. They said that MAC MSFN has "forgiving" shades that will blend easily to match skintone. Those with NC 20-25 even still can use Light plus. For my NC 15-20 skin, I assumed that there'll be no huge difference between Light and Light Plus. So, I took Light Plus.

I actually haven't try it yet on my face as finishing powder... But from the swatch I think Light Plus will suit my skin well because my inner arm skin color is averagely same with my face skin color. After lightly swatch it blended well with my skin.

Hope this baby will be my HG!



No comments:

Post a Comment