Wednesday, November 20, 2013

FOTD - Korean Sweet, Cute & Simple Style

Today my BF came to Jakarta and I planned to pick him up at airport. For this occasion I choosed korean sweet, cute & simple style, put a cute ribbon headband and very simple make up on my face. You can see my bumpy forehead thanks to my periodic hormonal imbalance.


This is taken about 6 hours after application. I forgot to take a picture after application because I was in a hurry that time. Amazing how it stayed on my very oily skin! I didn't blot anyway, but my face wasn't as oily as usual.

Face:
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau #02 Beige Claire
Skinfood Buckwheat Loose Powder #10
Revlon Powder Blush #Tawny Peach 

Eyes:
No make up

Eyebrows:
Etude House Drawing Eyebrow Pencil #Black

Lips:
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain #Precious


Anyway, lately I tried SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (FTE) and Stempower cream. Those product are so great! They made my hormonal acne resolved just in a few days. Several inflamed cystic acnes along both my jawlines were reduce in terms of size and rednes, and some of them were really disappear on the 4th day. I also felt that my skin become healthier, looks more radiant, glowing and bouncy, so supple to touch. I think I'm gonna add SK-II to my daily skincare routine regimens. I also start considering to add their Facial Treatment Cleansing Lotion and their Skin Refining Treatment (SRT)  for my oily comedogenous acne prone skin #phewww...

Love SK-II!

No comments:

Post a Comment