Saturday, November 9, 2013

Waiting for This Baby......


Image taken from www.ksquaredglamour.org



I've been an Urban Decay junkie and feel no need for a rehab!
With the piles of palettes on my make up stash, I still can't resist this limited edition face case from Urban Decay (>.<)

I bought this from Lapak Mimo @ FD's Market Plaza's Beauty Warehouse, they have this as their ready stock item with price around $55. It's been shipped on Nov 8, 2013 from Surabaya and usually it would take five to seven days to arrived in Ketapang, West Borneo. Can't wait to see and try this baby... Please come to momma soon and safely!!!!!! 

Anyway, I'm eyeing for several gorgeous palettes from Urban Decay:
- Anarchy Face Case $44
- Vice 2 Palette $59

PS:
- UD Deluxe Eyeshadow Box is on special price at Beauty.com, they've been tagged half price from $38 to $19... Check this out!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment