Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Foundation #02 Beige ClairReview & Swatch

Guerlain Lingerie de Peau (LDP) Foundation #02 Beige Clair

Right after application : Obviously too dark & yellowish on my skin 


After 10 minutes application, with different lighting (with a little bit brighter lighting), still too dark & yellowish on my skin 

Pros:
- Like second skin indeed, very light on my face like I wear no foundation
- Light to medium coverage
- Bulidable to completely cover moderate acne scar or pigmentation withouy cakey
- Very subtle smell (no smells like paint) that fade away just after application :)
- Has SPF 20 but with very minimal to no white cast on photograph
- I do think that this has a pretty decent oil control on my oily face
- No acne breakout (Yeay..!!)

Cons:
- The shade #02 Beige Clair is too dark & yellow on my face
- Too bad it has very few shade selection, wish I could find a match shade for my skin :(
- Expensive! (But also worth it!)

You can read another review of this Guerlain EDP Foundation here

No comments:

Post a Comment