Friday, February 21, 2014

Waiting For My New Baby From Luxola.Com


During 2013 I've been eyeing on Sigma Beauty's Mr. Bunny Essentil Kit, which consist of 12 brushes and a brush stand. It cost around USD$17 at Luxola.com. I realized the fact that I would only bought it because "ME WANTED" it and not sure if I would really use the brushes, since my latest brushe sets haul... 

(Helloooo Coastal Scents 22 Pieces Brush Set, Coastal Scents Go Travel Brush Set, Ecotools 5 Pieces Eye Brushes, Real Techniques, also Essence of Beauty and ELF Brushes...)


image source



But of course, I still bought it. I've just checked the delivery report and they stated that my Mr. Bunny Essential Kit is still in transit status before delivered to my door. Hope this baby comes safely soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment